Landlord Insurances

If you own or are buying a residential investment property that will be leased to tenants then landlord insurance maybe for you.

Landlord insurance can protect you for loss and damage to your buildings and contents and can even include cover for public liability, loss of rent, tenant default and theft.

If you are borrowing money and using your investment property as security your lender will require this property to be adequately insured against any potential loss as part of their loan terms and conditions. So if you are purchasing a new investment property it represents a good time to review your insurances requirements.

We recommend you review your insurances with your existing insurance company or insurance broker or alternatively we can arrange a quote for your consideration.